Monday, November 8, 2010

that's the way i am....

Having a long holiday is a moment that i always waiting for.....well, it will happen to all students right? the class has not been started yet and i already count the day for the semester break.. but then this is my dream.. a dream that will come true one day.. to have a master's scroll... insyaAllah.... 

BERUSAHALAH!!!  yes it is... good luck.
this word has been grown with me since i was in a secondary school....
it teaches me a lot..and brings me the way i am right now..





to be someone else is not a genuine of me...
willing to sacrifice my feelings just because to create a good relationship
no matter what... try to be generous with everyone... 
it is not because i don't know how to get angry..
it is not because i don't know how to be sad....
it just me... it just me...

have you ever have a same feelings like me???
when you have to smile in front the crowds but honestly your heart won't do that?
when you have to laugh but the fact is deep inside in your heart it feels like a torn?
like stabbing you with a sharp knife? 
when you have to struggle a lot but the truth is your energy is so weak?

well, the word Berusahalah!!! is my strength
instead of asking a DOA from Allah s.w.t to bring me to the right path
this word is like a charger for me..
when i feel down...
when i feel weak
when feel sad
when i feel lost
that's the way i am.....
always berusaha...
just to be a better person..

No comments:

Post a Comment